Monday, February 13, 2017

Week 27 - Delano

This week was really good. On Tuesday we went by Angel, Camila and Barbara. They are doing good and will most likely get baptized on Feb. 25. At least Camila for sure. We have been unable to see Esther, one investigator, and we found out why on Friday. We were on Exchanges, and Elders West and Canul went by Esther, and she answered, and as they talked they found out that she had been reading anti-mormon stuff online. On Wikipedia of all the places! We've been talking to her and saying that all the other stuff doesn't matter, all that matters is whether or not the Book of Mormón is true. Because if that's true, Joseph Smith was a prophet, he did see Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ, and the gospel is here just as it was when Christ was on the earth and so forth. On Thursday we went to Zone Conference. It was legendary! I learned so much! "We're worried about what we're going to do for the day, but not who needs us."
On Friday we had exchanges with the Spanish elders in McFarland. I went with Elder Tolman and we visited a few people.
It was good, and we got 2 new investigators who are super old named Maria and Ramón. We had a Valentines day party that night. On Saturday we did tabling. And we talked to Esther and tried to clear up any problems she had. On Sunday Angel, Camila, and Barbara came, along with their two youngest brothers, Mateo and Solano. They are the cutest kids and everyone loved them.
That was my fantastic week. The Lord has blessed me beyond what I thought, and blessed my investigators. I am grateful for the opportunity that I have to serve. I see miracles of people who need us and we come by and people who pray to God and we knock on the door. It's even hard to remember specific instances. Also, it turns out our area borders the Fresno mission, and there's a town that's basically untouched by missionaries. We went there Sunday. That was my week. I love you all!!!!!




1 comment:

Gracias!