Monday, June 5, 2017

Week 43 - Littlerock

Hey everyone. This week was a pretty good week.    This week was a pretty good week. The Lord blessed us to be able to find some people who I hope were prepared. So far I have been waiting for a miracle, not waiting passively, but better said, expecting one. This week I was thinking about the story in Daniel where they were to be put into the furnace for not worshiping the idol, and they said the Lord will save us, but if not, we still won't worship that idol. I know the Lord will provide a miracle for us, but if not, I will still be faithful to the Lord. I am truly very grateful for this chance I have to serve. This week I have seen faith grow in my companion and I.  The Lord will provide. I was reading in Jacob 5:21-23, and I learned the following: It's a poor spot of ground- it's a desert- but the Lord nourished it and it brought forth fruit, because the branches (Little Rock 2...) had to trust in His nourishment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracias!