Monday, November 27, 2017

Week 68 Buena Vista

Hey everyone! This week was really good. Despite being in the hospital for most of the week, the Lord provided as He always does. Do ya'll remember the Guerra family who was scared out of church because of the screaming lady from a few weeks ago? Well, we visited them on Friday and set them on date for the 23rd of Diciembre and they came to church on Sunday. Hermana Hilda Guerra wanted to leave an hour early, and as she left, the relief society literally took her by the arm and brought her back in there. It was either great or bad, but she stayed all 3 hours! Elder Rasmussen, since coming back from the hospital, has become a little bitter. I can't tell what it is or what I've done, but he's just always mad.    But aside from that, I love the Lord, He always provides and cares, and despite all that goes on, He is there, and His love is there. He wants to help still. My srudies have been based a lot on the Ensign and general conference talks. Something I learned was how much the Lord trusts us, how in His hands we all are, despite all that goes on in life. He already knows our situations. I love you all, and thanks for your prayers in my behalf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracias!