Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Week 20 - East Lancaster

This was an awesome week. We were able to find people who needed more help in their lives. On Tuesday we went on Exchanges, and I went with Elder Steel, who is the chillest person I know. It was cool. On Wednesday I had the opportunity to go to the temple, and that was really cool.    The rest of my Christmas was awesome! I skyped with my family.  We went and knocked on doors, asking if anyone needed a special Christmas message about His birth! We went to the branch president's house so Elder Chavez could skype his parents.
Joshua trees grow in Israel and Lancaster, California!

I love you guys, and I hope this upcoming week will be great! It'll be a good week here in the field.
--
Elder Daniel Jacob Sant
"Go and Do"






1 comment:

Gracias!