Monday, July 10, 2017

Week 48 - Littlerock

Hello everyone. This week was a good week. On Tuesday we had a lot of blessings. One weird story which was kind of interesting was when Mendoza and I were walking down this street, and across the street this one lady said something we didn't hear, so we walked up to her and asked her to say it again. She said "You two have images above you." We asked her what she meant, and she said "It looks a little ghostly". As we talked to her, interested now by what she could be seeing, she asked us if we had heard any news from Jesus in the past 9 years. We just kind of asked if she needed help and gave her a card. It was interesting. On Thursday we had interviews with President. They went well. In this area, Littlerock, I've been feeling a little like we haven't been seeing any permanent changes. We get some pick-me-ups from the Lord, and I just really want something actually effective and meaningful from the Lord. I want to change someone's life here. We got transfer calls this week, and Elder Mendoza will be leaving and I will be getting Elder Madore. He was in East Lancaster with us at around Christmas time last year. This is going to be his last transfer, so hopefully he will be all in. We were able to help this one family move out. We were walking down the street and saw a u-haul. We asked if they needed help and we started helping. It was a good experience and the guys had a lot of questions. They were black, and when they found out I was from Louisiana, they said "OH, you got some soul in you!!" It was a good week overall.   I really want some miracles. I don't want to be able to say " I tried my best and served my mission", but rather, "I tried my best and the Lord changed lives through my efforts. He magnified my efforts". I love you all!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracias!