Monday, September 25, 2017

Week 59 - Littlerock

 
Hey everyone! I hope everything is going awesome back home. This week was full of miracles. We went to Brian, and he was pretty busy. We taught him Alma 32, and since he didn't have a lot of time, we couldn't teach a full lesson, but we taught the pure and simple doctrine we could. We went on exchanges with Elder Brumwell and Elder Francom. It was very fun. Elder Brumwell is an awesome elder, and we did a lot that day. My studies have deepened a lot, especially in the Book of Mormon. I've been in the war chapters, and it says a lot "Stand fast in that Liberty wherewith God hath made us free". We are made free through a certain liberty, and we are to stand fast in it. Alma 62:51 is also good. I love you all, and one miracle we received was having three people come to church. We didn't even invite them and they came! I love you all, and I am so grateful for all you do!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracias!