Monday, October 2, 2017

Week 60 Buena Vista

Hey everyone, how's it going? I got transfer calls this week, and sadly I am leaving Littlerock, but not sadly going to Buena Vista. I have heard good things about it. It is a bike area! That should be very fun! I will be with an Elder named Elder Ruiz. It'll be his last transfer.
Aside from that, this week was very good. We had the familia Gutierez come to General Conference, and it was very powerful for me. We missed most of Priesthood Session, but when we got in we heard the talk from Uchtdorf and Eyring. He talked about how leaders are called, not for their skills, but because the Lord works through the weaknesses and what is lacking. 
This was a good week. The Gutierez family listened to the plan of salvation, with prophets mixed in, and invited them to be baptized. The wife, Asusena, said yes, and the husband said "I was already baptized a long time ago." We are going to talk about how baptism without authority is a good way to try to follow Christ, but when done by the right authority, God can cleanse us when we receive the Holy Ghost. I am excited to serve the Lord, and I know He takes us in our weaknesses and makes us better than what we were or would be. 
Please keep praying for us, and I love you all. 
Love Elder Sant



No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracias!