Monday, January 23, 2017

Week 24 - East Lancaster

 
This was an awesome week. We do keep our apartment tidy, and at district meetings we go over our goals, have edumacation, and have practice lessons with investigators we have. We see president every transfer, and zone conference, and interview. Maybe once a month. In our apartment we have some ghetto neighbors who have a lot of weekend parties and smoke weed every night. We drive a chevy cruze.

It sounds like everything at home is going awesome!

We have an investigator who was going to come to church, but has a sick two year old. Mario, one of our investigators, is doing fantastic! We taught tithing, and he was like "well, I'm already paying tithing." He is awesome. He also was not drinking coffee or tea before we found him. We have some awesome investigators, and some shaky ones.

Also, I am getting transferred this week. I am going to Delano, and my companion will be a hispanic who is learning English here.  He's been out about a year. It's pretty exciting. I am excited to see what will happen. I will still be in a Spanish speaking area and a Spanish missionary though.

By the way, the wierdest food I have eaten is menudo (cow tongue).

I love you guys, and thank you for everything you guys do for me. I can feel your prayers. I have learned a lot about trust in the Lord, and I am applying it more and more. It was a pretty great transfer overall.


1 comment:

  1. I gag at the words "cow tongue" I literally couldn't eat that. Ew the texture and chewiness! Ugh!

    ReplyDelete

Gracias!