Monday, August 14, 2017

Week 53- Littlerock

 
 
Hello, mi familia, como estan? This week was a very weird week. We tried to go by Grace this week twice, and no one answered both times. We tried to get into contact with Rosa, and she said this Tuesday would be best for them. There were other people who all said the same thing. It was a big planning week for this upcoming week. I have been faltering a little in my faith because I have trusted a lot that the Lord provides for those who try their best, and I am begging for some fruits of my labors. I am imperfect, but I know the Lord has people in this area who need me. I am going to trust the Lord, that He knows what He's doing. I'm sure He's trying to teach me something, and I am learning a lot, but I am impatient. 
   My companion is doing as well as ever, sadly, but we are working hard. Madore really has helped this area since coming in. He's just not happy. But I am grateful for this time I have to serve, I really am. I just want some miracles. I can put forth a better effort, but I still just need His guidance and help. I got that email that says that my life is not my own. What the Lord has planned is better than that which I have planned. Someone in the district, Elder Francom, said that God has a goal for me, and it is aligned somewhere along my desires. The Spirit guides us in our lives and loves us so much. He is the magnifier of our efforts, and when we have it with us we are granted success. When we are trying to follow the Spirit, the Lord will never let us go too far without warning us . 
   We were driving in Littlerock, and we decided to make a u-turn, and we got stuck in some sand. A man came and pulled us out with a chain, and sadly it ripped part of the bumper. It was a bad choice by us, but we were able to get out. We called elder Morris and he's going to assess how bad it was and what will happen because of it. 
   The Lord can bless us and He will. Thank you for your prayers and for all the support. I love you all, and please keep us in your prayers. 
   --  You can't tell, but I'm wearing someone else's tag, and someone's wearing mine. 
Elder Daniel Jacob Sant
"Go and Do"




1 comment:

Gracias!