Monday, August 21, 2017

Week 54 - Littlerock

 Hey everyone! This week was better than it has been!  As this week went on, I didn't feel too happy. I think it was Friday night when I was very down. We hadn't been having success, and it was 8 o'clock, and we decided to do windows of heaven, where we pray, pick a few streets on the map, and we tract it. We chose a street, got a little lost, and no one was outside. I was getting more and more disappointed in myself, and to be honest, in the Lord. As we walked, we saw a Hispanic family and we started talking to them. We asked if we could share a message about Jesus Christ, and they said we could. We shared the restoration, and captivated them. It was powerful for me and for them. They asked questions, and we answered them. We asked them if they would follow the same steps Joseph Smith followed by reading and praying to find an answer, and they agreed. We were bold with the invitation, promising blessings, and we're going to meet with them on Friday, possibly on exchanges because our area will be split and it'll be the area of the other elders. We went by Grace, and she was just on her way out, and she said that we could meet up with her later. We also talked to Rosa Parreira. She is doing as well as ever.
    This transfer I am staying here in Littlerock, and I will be training, and our area was split. I get all of Littlerock, and the others get all of my old part of Palmdale. I know that the Lord knows what He's doing. As I told mom about it, she said that she could feel the Spirit really strongly confirm that this was right. The Lord loves us. Alma 13:24  says that the Lord is preparing people for us and for you all who need you. That is what I can see. I bear testimony of that and I say so in the Name of Jesus Christ, amen. 

By the way, keep praying for us here! Please.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracias!