Monday, October 23, 2017

Week 63 Buena Vista

Hey everyone! This week was awesome. We decided that we are going to get someone baptized next week. Her name is Maria Hernandez. So far she has come to church 4 times. We haven't been able to meet with her, but we'll do so tonight. There is also Brandon who can get baptized. 
 In this area we are going to change lives. We are going to talk to all that we can. I have read "the Lord will open doors when we have done everything in our power" from Spencer W. Kimball. I will do everything in my power. We have been able to find a few families and we will not let them go. The Lord loves us, and I know that if I put my best effort, than the strengths and abilities my Father saved me for will be exposed. 
   We planned on going by Maria Hernandez, but she said for us to come by on Monday instead, but she came to church, which is awesome. The Lord loves us. I was reading in 1 Nephi 18 with an investigator, and I realized that this was the mission. We have a heavy responsability that to some seem impossible, like building a boat, and with faith, we accomplish it and we see success and miracles. But then, we start to forget what we need to do to keep those miracles as laman and lemuel. Basically, when they started to disobey, one missionary, Nephi, feared that after being so blessed of the Lord, and having disrespected him after that, that the blessings promised would be lost. He feared the Lord. He spoke to them with much soberness, and they wouldn't listen, so the compass stopped working, and they were not guided upon the seas. Just a thought I had. Are we the Nephis or the Lamans and Lemuels? 
I love you all, and thanks for everything. 
Love Elder Sant


No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracias!