Monday, October 9, 2017

Week 61 Buena Vista

Hey everyone!!! This week felt like three weeks long. I am here in Buena Vista, a bike area, and am having a great time. The air in Bakersfield is taking a bit of a toll on my lungs, as it is more polluted than Beijing, China. The members are great! I love them, and they are SO willing to help in any possible way. They are begging for ways to help us out. We have a few investigators that are pretty cool. We have a lot of families that would not ever hesitate to be baptized, but they're not divorced with other people and living with their spouses. But we set two people on date this week, and the two dates seem very hopeful. My studies haven't been the same, because usually we learn a little in personal study, and then when we share our thoughts in comp study the things we learn open up so much. I love the area and our investigators. Being on bike can definitely be pretty hard, but there are a lot of opportunities a car does not provide. I love the Lord, and I have really learned a lot this past week. I am excited to see how things go. I love you all!Love elder sant




No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracias!