Monday, May 8, 2017

Week 39 - Littlerock


Hey everybody! This week was pretty good. Last Sunday, I held my own personal fast to try to find people, and this week, we found 1 more person than our goal. Hahah. It was awesome. This week we didn't have district meeting because we had Zone Training Meeting, and it was a pretty good meeting. And it was also the last. We learned about accepting miracles and teaching repentance with a cool scripture chain that explains why we need to repent and the hope that repentance brings. It was pretty cool. We went on exchanges this week and I went with Elder Mcgill. It was pretty fun and we were able to work. I forgot to add, but last week we found out that the Zone Leaders have an investigator who is deaf, and I cannot teach him because if he decides to get baptized, I'll have to do the baptismal interview. It's pretty cool. Luckily they have a member who knows sign language who'll translate what the missionaries say for them. It's pretty awesome. During call-ins, the zone leaders explained that they noticed the same stuff that I did about the district, and we talked about ways to fix it. One thing they have is that some missionaries have goals of what bad things they can say they've done on their mission. They legit have a bucket list and imagine "funny things" they could do. The mindset of being on a mission is off. They also have seemed to forgotten how to work. But the Lord will bless us as we keep going on and hopefully I can receive revelation on what they need here in this area. I love you all and thank you for your continual prayers for me!






1 comment:

Gracias!