Monday, May 22, 2017

Week 41 - Littlerock


Hey everyone! This was a pretty good week. This week was pretty good. We had interviews with President Layton, and it went pretty well. We also went to La Michuacana again with the awesome member who feeds us every week. On Saturday we went to the branch mother's day party, and I got to conduct. It was a lot of fun, and we sang a song during it. I'll include a video of us practicing, with Elder Mendoza playing the violin. Super fun. The Lord has been blessing us in the work. As a district leader, I check to make sure people have things down, and I prepare district meetings, and do calls every Wednesday and Sunday. The work is going pretty well. I really can see that there are people waiting here for the Gospel. I feel pretty good about everything, however to be honest, I still feel unqualified to be a district leader in this area. Nothing too much is new, walking in the desert is still fun, not getting old. Something funny is Elder Holland and Elder Coburn. They're in the other district and they're the funniest. Also, Justin Timberlake lives in their area. I am trying to stay hydrated, but last week I got that sore throat worse than I had ever had it before. I could not even sip water without feeling like I was going to die. I was able to fix a pair of my suit pants with a hole. and for your love. I love you all so much, and please keep us in your prayers. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracias!