Monday, May 1, 2017

Week 38 - Littlerock

Hey everyone, so this week was pretty good. On Tuesday we had Zone Conference and we learned a lot about the Gathering of Israel. One thing I learned is that when we use the Book of Mormon in our lessons, we are able to get out of the way and let the Spirit teach. Also, if you bash using the Bible, you will win, but you only convince yourself that you know what you're talking about and embarrasses the guy and he won't want to talk anymore. Just use the Book of Mormon to end conflicts. We had district meeting, and it went pretty well. District meeting went well, and I do believe we were able to inspire the district. We focused on Mosiah 7:33 with the bondages, or weaknesses or stumbling blocks we may have, and did a chain with how He delivers us in Ether 12:27, Mosiah 23:21-24, and then how to trust Him and hold on in 1 Nephi 3:7, Deuteronomy 29:9, 30:9-11, and 1 Nephi 11:17. I think it was inspired, and I'm grateful for the help the Lord gives us. I believe that can be applied to us all. We gave a blessing to our ward mission leader last week, and that night he went to the doctor for an appointment. He had something wrong with his heart. After the blessing he felt better, and when he went to the doctor, he was healed and the doctor was speechless, saying that that should not have happened. We were able to give a blessing to an investigator and her mom, and they liked it. We also gave a blessing to a member. It was a lot of miracles. Finding has been low here, so yesterday I did a personal fast to find prepared people, and we'll see the miracles of the Lord from it. I know this work is true, and I know revelation is real. I love you all, and please keep us in your prayers!





1 comment:

  1. I love how much I learn from Daniel's emails. What a great guy.

    ReplyDelete

Gracias!