Monday, May 15, 2017

Week 40 - Littlerock


Hey everybody! This was a super cool week! We were able to go by some investigators this week. We have an investigator named Cynthia, and she's a single mother of two kids. She is a cool young lady with a lot of faith in Jesus Christ. Her son was put into a mental institute for a while and just got out of it. We also are teaching a family of a mother and her daughter with her children. It's really cool. They want to learn more about Jesus Christ and what He can do for them in their lives. It's been pretty great. We also found this guy who was super excited to see us. He had talked with us before, but he hasn't been keeping appointments. The Lord has blessed us and this work. We went to a restaurant with the Familia Rosario, and it was fun. Afterwards they took a video of me for my mother on mother's day! Happy Mother's Day, Mom!!! We went on exchanges with the Zone leaders on Friday, and I went with Elder Crane, who was my Zone Leader in my first area. I learned a ton from him. It was a lot of fun. We were walking down the desert in Little Rock and we found this little stream with a cute family fishing. We started talking to them, and they are really cool. During District meeting this week, the topic was part one of the Doctrine of Christ! I applied the doctrine of Christ to the Book of Enos. We did a scripture chain about it, with the following as the chain:
 Vs. 2*
3-5* 3 Nephi 12:6
6* 1 Nephi 2:12, 16
7-8* Mosiah 26:23, 27:24-27
23* Alma 11:43-44
27* D&C 45:3-5

All about the doctrine of Christ, and it was really cool. The Lord loves us so so so so much! It is true. 
   On Sunday I got the chance to talk to my family over Skype! It was so great! We were able to talk and have fun, and afterwards, we closed with a family prayer, my first one with my parents in almost 9 months. It was very cool and powerful.
   I love you all, and really the Lord trusts those who really trust Him. He is proud of everything we try to do right. He loves us and has a purpose and a plan for us.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracias!