Monday, April 24, 2017

Week 37 - Littlerock

 
Hey everyone! This was my first week as a district leader, and it is pretty cool. On Monday we met with the bishop, and with Esther, and with Jorge, a less active. On Tuesday we had transfers. Our area is a part of Palmdale and all of Little Rock. It's probably the biggest area I've had so far. But there is like no work. We're going to change that. We went to the branch president, President Villanueva. He's a great president. We went to the branch sacrament meeting, and it was really awesome. We had district meeting, and the focus was D&C 20:37. We need to focus on these things the moment we set them with a date or even before that. In order to do that, we need to teach the doctrines of the gospel (the lessons), the plan of salvation, and what they need to do to be happy (commandments). They do sacrament meeting after all the other meetings, which is pretty cool. We had a meeting with the branch president after sacrament, and it was good. He has a view for what the branch needs to do and what it needs to become. It was really good. I can see a lot coming from this area moving forward. I love the Lord, and in my studies, I've been learning a lot about grace. 1st Nephi 1:20 explains that the Lord chooses the faithful to make mighty. The tender mercies of the Lord are over the faithful, and makes them strong. This is how we receive the grace to accomplish things. I love the Lord, and as we move forward, He can provide. 
My address is
38121 25th St. E. apt. J204
Palmdale, CA 93550









1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for Daniel that he is a DL, he will learn and grow so much! I love seeing his drawings. He is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Gracias!